The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Systems Administrator / Cybersecurity Officer at the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. This position will be a part of the Leidos team which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems.
- VTC management: responsible for scheduling, verifying and monitoring all JWICS VTCs, de-conflicting teleconference schedules and conducting installation and testing on Tandberg systems
- Conference room management: provide accurate scheduling for all AMC G2 conference rooms
- System Administration: ensure continued access to the JWICS computer network to include: resetting user passwords, unlocking user accounts, creating new user accounts and installing printers and network drives and provide weekly updates to users on status of open requests via spreadsheet or individual communication. Include the status of all requests in a weekly report. Responsible for application and desktop support to all JWICS users
- Network Configuration: ensure system connectivity from AMC G2 sites to the JWICS network including, but not limited to, verification that ports are active and tracing of fiber from switch panel to the customer's desk floor box
- Equipment Tracking and Refresh: build and/or update equipment trackers for AMC SCIF locations to include data for use in budget planning and life cycle refresh/replacement. Build and recommend IT life cycle refresh/replacement plans for all JWICS IT equipment across AMC and will research and recommend equipment to meet requirements
- Information Assurance: provide the Government IAPM with support in order to ensure AMC SCIF/s will meet Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) regulations and policies regarding IA, Cybersecurity and Incident Response. Support C&A efforts for JWICS and SCIF ATOs. Actions may include travel to various sites in order to assist each SCIF in completion of required paperwork
- General support: Provide general SCIF support commensurate to all other permanent SCIF users. Be authorized to escort IT support personnel that may be required access to the SCIF for inspection, repair, maintenance or replacement of IT equipment
- Provide support to the IAPM for completion of IA and cybersecurity special projects as they arise
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
- Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
- Perform certification and accreditation by reviewing documentation and providing recommendations
- Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments
- Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- E-Site Level 3 requires either a: Masters with 4 years, Bachelor's with 6 year, Associate’s with 8 years or High School diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 IA certification at IAM I: Security + or CASP
- Currently possess DoD 8750 Computer Environment (CE) Certification relevant to the position: CompTIA Server+, Windows 10, Linux+, MCSA or related certifications and/or experience
- Currently possess a DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus; able to effectively interact with a diverse customer base and various IT experts on a daily basis
- 10% Travel required to other AMC subordinate sites
- Previous experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMass)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.