This position is located in the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Operational Analysis (OA) Department in Reston, VA. DTRA-OA provides intelligence subject matter expertise and network analysis on WMD and improvised threat topics. This position is in the network analysis cell, which provides all-source intelligence analysis for threat networks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for all-source network intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer.
* Works directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products.
* Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current intelligence products.
* Experience using Analyst Notebook to produce network charts, identify key personalities and connections.
* Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development threat analysis methodologies.
* Respond to internal tasking and analysis as directed.
* Working relationship with NGIC, DIA and DTRA.
BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Professional work experience in relevant intelligence field with regards to WMD, improvised threats and all-source network analysis.
Experience using Analyst Notebook
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.