LADA is a new task order that provides Operation and Maintenance services to protect and enhance a vital infrastructure and Operating System components for our customer. The customer infrastructure is a host to numerous applications. The LADA team consists of many technical teams (hosting, development, architecture, and operations support) that handle the O&M and Development of the customer’s infrastructure.
The LADA program is seeking an engineer is to join the SecDevOps team. The SecDevOps engineer will work in a hybrid environment consisting of on-premise and AWS environments.The SecDevOps engineer will help ensure that the new development features and operational enhancements are secure per the Customer regulations. The SecDevOps engineer will help influence new technology or help improve current DevOps tools. The SecDevOps engineer will collaborate with the program’s System Engineers, Developers and the System Operations teams to resolve technical problems. The SecDevOps engineer will also help drive/develop automation solutions.
- Provide security techniques and expertise to ensure the infrastructure services meet specific customer security requirements/certifications
- Collaborate with members of the team to solve operational issues and develop enhancements such as automation.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and at least 8 years experience or a Masters and at least 6 years experience or 12 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Must have a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
- Must be familiar with the following technology suites
- Monitoring Tools: Splunk
- Applications/Scripting: Python, Java, Bash Scripting,
- App Frameworks and tools: Kibana, Amazon Web Services, Puppet, Jenkins, GIT, CloudFormation, Chef
- Infrastructure: AWS Cloud Computing Environment, Windows 2016, Linux CentOS 7
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with developing and deploying software apps in a Linux environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.