Leidos Government Health & Safety Solutions Group is anticipating the need for a Call Center Supervisor. Option for telework.
The Call Center Supervisor serves as project leadership for all call center staff in support of a federal contract. This position will schedule and organize call center personnel to accommodate anticipated workflow. Coordinates work activities to operational requirements and/or program deliverables. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements. Understands federal, state, and local regulations and statues associated with the program(s) and ensures processes and procedures adhere to requirements.
- Monitor the performance of Consumer Services Specialists (CSSs) and provide feedback and education to staff to meet and exceed individual goals. Compose and deliver monthly, annual, and as needed performance reviews with CSSs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Contact Center programs and systems as well as the Contact Center performance requirements and Corporate/Project policy and procedures. This includes but is not limited to Marketplace General Information, Web Chat, Co-browse and Application Processing including Enrollment.
- Provide assistance and updates to staff regarding these policies and procedures.
- Assist Consumer Services Specialists (CSS) in responding to consumer inquiries and handle escalated calls, including complaints, from Consumer Services Specialists (CSS), as needed.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Two (2) years of direct experience on the SSA Ticket to Work Program over the prior five (5) years.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
US Citizenship required must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Government security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.