Leidos Governement Health & Safety Solutions Group is anticipating a need for a Program Outreach Analyst. Option for telework.
The Program Outreach Analyst will have experience in marketing communications, online and traditional content development, and brand storytelling in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The specialist must be able to balance multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- Generate new ideas and develop content for blog and other materials, including but not limited to webinars and fact sheets
- Translate complicated topics into digestible, engaging content
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objectives and project goals
- Create, design, and write compelling content on all social channels
- Schedule social media posts on a variety of platforms
- Collaborate with graphic designer on campaigns
- Engage with Social Media audience on inbound inquiries
- Collaborate in developing and executing marketing strategies to promote program awareness
- Professional experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc., including experience creating content calendars for various social media sites
- Ability to work remotely
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required, preferred field of study in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or English.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience writing marketing or public information communication materials and content.
- Two (2) years of direct experience on the SSA Ticket to Work Program over the prior five (5) years.
US Citizenship required-must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Experience in Public Relations is preferred.
- Knowledge related to Social Security Disability benefits or employment of people with disabilities.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Communications
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.