The TIDE Production Analyst will be responsible for:
- Receiving, triaging, reviewing, and processing terrorist information/nominations from diverse US Government agencies; providing all-source intelligence support on KST identities.
- A nalyzing terrorism information from nominations to export following established criteria, standards, and policies; supporting nomination QA/QC reviews; performing in-depth all-source research and analysis of KST personalities, groups, and/or networks to reveal identity attributes for future analytical and watchlisting purposes.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelors degree and 3 years of relevant experience (6 years of work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- TS/SCI with Poly
- • Ability to work with IC tools and databases
- • Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs to perform watchlisting processes
- • Ability to conduct research, logically analyze intelligence reports, synthesize data, and assess information
- • Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines with high quality products
- • Ability to work shift work/extended hours
This position is contingent upon contract award
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.