Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
Our HR team (now People and Culture) requires a HR Data Analyst to support the wider team.
The role holder will work as part of the UK People & Culture team delivering digital solutions to the business, whilst supporting the overall People & Culture mission and vision. Reporting to the People & Culture Shared Services Manager, the primary focus will be to lead digital transformation by creating and developing an interactive, virtual employee experience, utilising cost effective, high-quality tools and processes. The secondary focus will be the delivery of various People & Culture projects that support the overall organisation strategy. Develop good working relationships with management and support on all digital, reporting and data matters, be knowledgeable about People & Culture policies and practices and understand key business drivers and imperatives.
Ideally we are looking for the role to be based in Glasgow but would also consider our Bristol or Whiteley locations.
Specific Job Description:
Working within the People & Culture Shared Service Centre, the main role will be to lead digital transformation from design phase through to implementation and continuous development. Key focus is to streamline and automate operational processes and transform a manual environment, to bring innovation, time efficient and value added solutions to the business. This role will understand key business drivers and support UK and divisional People & Culture leads, adding value through the delivery key strategic projects. In particular the role holder will be responsible for:
- Leading a digital transformation project to design, create & develop automated operational processes. Implement automated solutions across the UK and divisional business areas.
- Developing and delivering automated reporting solutions. Providing weekly and monthly reports to the business using developed solution.
- Analysing data meticulously (including but not limited to attrition, absence, trends and any other operational requirements) and producing value added MI and solutions to the UK & divisional business leaders.
- Developing, producing and delivering predictive data and identify trends, issues and solutions for the UK and divisional business areas.
- Implementing and maintaining cost effective, reliable and intuitive tools including operational tracking system and case management tracking solution.
- Leading HRIS (Workday) development to streamline & automate operational processes.
- Maintaining UK HRIS (Workday) and UK configuration including user access, business support and regular system enhancements/updates.
- Developing, implementing and enhancing Manager, Employee and People and Culture self-service dashboards and solutions.
- Transforming People & Culture operations by implementing artificial intelligence solutions to provide innovative, engaging and time efficient experiences to all stakeholders.
- Assisting with project work in line with the People & Culture strategy including developing and implementing automated solutions.
- Being the People & Culture data champion and main point of contact for MI, reporting and automation.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to members of the Shared Services Team.
Key skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience, be CIPD qualified and have demonstrated experience in a People & Culture/HR role.
- Demonstrated capability of transformation and change whilst building effective relationships with multiple stakeholders, in the UK and Internationally.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced HRIS experience.
- Workday experience desirable.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind-set.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive and focused on continuous improvement.
- Confident self-starter, enthusiastic and committed, organised and flexible. Passion for technology and transformation.
- Ability to work well in a team across multiple sites and actively seeks the ideas of others, and openly shares information.
- Have a strong work ethic and experience of fast-paced and demanding working environments and tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise issues, foresee and manage potential conflicts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people of all levels.
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:HR Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.