Leidos Enterprise Cyber & Solutions team is currently seeking talent to support one of our largest defense contracts in Europe. Are you looking to work within a mission focused environment? Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Computer Support Administrator, Senior (CSA). This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
- Must hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- BA/BS + 5 years, or AA/AS +7 years, or a major cert + 9 years, or 11 years of recent specialized experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA – Server 2012
- DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (CompTIA Security +, Equal or greater)
- TESA eligibility
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing personal computer systems, hardware, software, computer peripherals, and AV equipment.
- Assisting employees via remote access, phone, or in person.
- Mentoring or training other Computer Support Administrators, performing as lead to the team.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Possess customer service-orientation and acts proactively in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Provisioning and maintaining mobile devices (NIPR, SIPR).
- Supervising small to mid size Computer Support Administrator teams
- Interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Supporting systems and applications on a geographically dispersed Windows 10 Enterprise network. Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs, mobile devices and peripherals, such as printers.
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex issues and work with other teams to identify root cause and resolution.
- Configuring multiple devices including personal device support and configuration.
- Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines.
- Administering infrastructure services like FTP, IIS, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs.
- Analyzing user needs for business applications.
- Researching alternatives and proposes solutions.
- Coordinating hardware and software system installation and ensures specifications are met.
- Creating and maintaining thorough documentation for all desktop solutions and troubleshooting instructions in the Knowledge Databases.
- Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
- Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Communicating clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Working in a dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Providing remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- ITIL v3 - Foundation
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
- Experience working with basic networking to include foundations of Cisco Routers and Switches
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.