The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Launch Planner Scheduler to work in our Aurora, CO office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Ratchet Launch mission. As the Senior Launch Planner Scheduler you will Support complex scheduling, planning and tracking of all Ratchet Launch projects using project management software and MS SharePoint.
- Overall program-wide schedule management and visibility, including the integration of and traceability between the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) along with all secondary level schedules
- Assist in the planning and organization of comprehensive multi-tiered, resource loaded project schedules
- Manage both baseline work and remaining work
- Identify and manage resource over-allocation
- Independently manage, integrate, and provide visibility of program element schedules and major product deliverables
- Participate in the direction and management of complex project schedules requiring an interface with multi divisional activities, independently identifying project resource requirements, and integrating the activities into a single collective overall project plan
- Involvement in the documentation, coordination, validation, approval, reporting, and configuration control of schedule and budget baseline
- Coordinate the preparation of Contract Budget Allocations, process Baseline Change Requests and maintain program logs (e.g., budget authorization, baseline change request)
- Participate in the development of documentation, maintenance and configuration control
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly oversight of schedule and budget integration and performance analysis earned value to
- Provide support for Program Management Reviews, Design Reviews and Integrated Baseline Reviews
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience, may possess a Doctorate in a technical domain.
- Expert-Level knowledge of Federal government standards and guidelines
- Advanced Scheduling expertise
- Experience working with Sub-contractors
- Expert level skills with MS Project, MS Project Server, or MS Project Professional
Security Clearance Requirement
Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Strong Analytical skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.