The ServiceNow Program Manager leads the operation and continuous improvement of existing ServiceNow ITSM solution for an enterprise. Successful candidate will continue to lead the design and implementation of various new modules associated with ServiceNow across a midsized organization. The candidate will be able to adapt to client needs, and to continuously elaborate on the enterprise ServiceNow roadmap, that delivers core capabilities and expanded features as time progresses. The Project Manager will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement ServiceNow. The candidate will have hands on development expertise in ServiceNow and manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role, PMP, PMI Preferred
- Manage budgets, schedule, and resources
- Experience managing enterprise migration to ServiceNow from legacy on-premises solution
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow for the enterprise.
- Lead and facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors.
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- PMP certified
- Experience with other ITSM platforms, including Remedy
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Presentation and requirements elicitation skills
- Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.