Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The NISC III program within Civil at Leidos is seeking a Financial Management Analyst to provide program finance support of the Power Services Group.
In this role you will perform the following tasks:
- Perform all P/FMT activities (i.e. Obligation Planning, FRs, PRs, PAs, CCs, reconciliation) for the PS2 programs as assigned
- Setting, tracking, reporting, and managing SPIRE goals / Business plan goals, obligation goals, and other business imperatives with the customer
- Establishing direction for and ensuring the quality, standardization, and tracking of all Purchase Requests, Project Authorizations, Credit Card transactions, and Reconciliation across all FMTs by working with FMT personnel on their processes, methods and tools.
- Support adhoc requests by developing, reporting, and presenting data analytics around financial forecasting/trend analysis of PSG Programs
Typical minimum education / experience
- Normally requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidates with only a high school diploma are able to be considered with 9 years FAA (or applicable) experience
- Prior experience working for/with FAA
- Experience with PR processing,
- Experience with Prism and Delphi
- Experience with Financial Analysis
Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.