Leidos Defense Group is seeking an IT Project Manager to be based in Belgium to lead IT/Cyber programs located in Brussels and Mons at customer sites. The Project Manager will provide direction and overall coordination of IT projects, from planning through implementation and transition and set project scope, staffing, schedules, and budgets. The Project Manager will work closely with the customer on current project execution and identifying and capturing add-on and new business opportunities. A successful candidate must have demonstrated program/project management and relevant IT domain technical skills and experience. To qualify, you must hold an active and current United States Department of Defense Secret clearance and to be eligible to obtain a U.S. DOD Top Secret SCI clearance upon hire.
In this role, you will:
- Provide overall management of specific programs to ensure that the technical solutions, schedules, and budgets are implemented in accordance with the program specifications
- Deliver & consistently report on project timelines, risks, constraints, cost, schedule and performance targets of multiple programs with matrixed resources and ‘agile’ priorities
- Work with customer and program teams to ensure milestones and tasks are delivered on time and within budget
- Leverage strong proficiency with MS Office suite to develop and maintain functional project schedules and reports, including custom resource utilization and cost/schedule/performance metrics reports
- Perform Risk Management and mitigation
- Coordinate requisite contract actions, modifications, quotes
- Ensure efficient application of document, change, configuration, release, and quality management processes
- Responsible for reviewing processes, and resources and making improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Write and update technical documents, procedures, PIPs, PMPs, ILS and SOPs, etc.
- Work closely with Leidos Business Development, Industry Partners, and the Customer to identify and capture opportunities for on-contract growth or new programs
• Currently possess an active United States Department of Defense (U.S. DOD) Secret security clearance with ability to obtain US DOD Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering)
• Twelve years direct experience in the last fifteen years supporting IT projects and initiatives as a program/project manager, engineering manager, project planner/coordinator, or comparable position
• Demonstrate experience performing systems engineering, network engineering, IT systems implementations or IT operations functions in a federal government or multinational environment
• Demonstrated experience with the forecasting, planning, and resourcing technical projects with responsibility to deliver within cost, schedule and performance
• A minimum of six years’ experience leading technical projects of similar scope and size
• Strong proficiency developing & presenting custom project reports, dashboards, metrics, visualization of concepts & processes using MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong proficiency in developing, improving and establishing business processes and supporting tools
• Prince 2 or PMP certification
• International Program Experience
• NATO or National Defense Delivery Program Experience
• Experience implementing/optimizing ITIL Change & Configuration Management processes, metrics & reporting tools within an Enterprise environment
• Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
NATO Project Manager
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.