Leidos is seeking an experienced Cyber Information Assurance Manager to lead all cyber IA activities to protect and defend a U.S. Government agency’s complex IT infrastructure. This manager will oversee and direct policy and technical implementation to ensure proper system protection, audits, installation, and operations.
This position is based in Lorton, VA. Must be U.S. citizen and possess an active Secret clearance.
• Serve as the primary interface to the client and senior management on all matters pertaining to cyber information assurance
• Ensure that IA security procedures and safeguards for unclassified and classified network and infrastructure are implemented and maintained IAW DoD policies and standards, and that they provide the intended level of protection
• Ensure that anyone with privileged access performing IA functions receives required initial and sustaining IA training and certification(s) IAW DoD and component policies
• Evaluate new strategies, technologies, and upgrades; assess security implications; and recommend best approach for the enterprise
• Evaluate cost benefit, economic and risk analysis in decision-making process.
• Interpret patterns of non-compliance to determine their impact on levels of risk and/or overall effectiveness of the enterprise IA program
• Ensure that security provisions of system documents meet all identified security needs
• Provide IA guidance for development of Business Continuity Plan, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Disaster Recovery Plan, and System Security Plan,
• Ensure all IA review items are tracked and reported
• Ensure compliance with DHS 4300 series of information security policies
• Submit packages for DISA Connection Approval Process (CAP), Accreditation, Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), and System Network Approval Process (SNAP), and Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• 10+ years of IT management experience, including information assurance (IA), including 2+ years of IA experience on U.S. Government IT infrastructure programs
• Experience implementing and maintaining Computer Network Defense (CND) tools; policies, procedures, and regulations; and vulnerability/ patch management
• Experience securing large and complex environments, such as data centers and cloud environments
• Experience performing security assessment and risk analysis including log auditing and vulnerability scanning
• Experience with DISA STIGs and the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) security patches.
• Experience presenting problems and solutions to senior management and clients.
• Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes
• Experience coordinating testing, documenting, and achieving accreditation of systems and achieving operational acceptance
• Experience developing and reporting security performance metrics
• Active CISSP, CISM, GSLC, or CCISO certification
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in IT, Cyber, Engineering, or related field
• Active DoD TS clearance
• Current DoD IAM Level III certification
• Active PMI PMP or equivalent certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.