Leidos is seeking an experienced Subcontracts Program Manager to manage all aspects of subcontractor and supplier interactions for a U.S. Government agency’s IT infrastructure program. This manager will provide programmatic oversight of all subcontractors and suppliers, ensuring that all performance, cost, and schedule commitments are met.
This position is based in Lorton, VA. Must be U.S. citizen and possess an active Secret clearance..
• Manage the supply chain lifecycle for subcontractors and suppliers including make/buy assessment; RFP development; negotiation strategy; and performance monitoring
• Ensure that the subcontractors and suppliers meet program cost, schedule, and performance requirements
• Perform market analysis
• Support the RFP preparation, proposal evaluation, and award process
• Develop and maintain the Subcontract/Supplier Management Plan
• Implement procedures/processes/measures for managing the technical work of subcontractors
• Assess and manage risk
• Communicate/report program status and issues; facilitate meetings
• Identify and escalate non-compliance issues and work with the subcontractor/ supplier to achieve compliance
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 8+ years of related experience
• 3+ years of experience in a management or team lead role on large U.S. Government IT infrastructure programs
• Experience working with cross-functional teams to develop detailed requirements for outsourced tasks and functions
• Experience developing SOWS, RFPs, evaluation criteria, negotiations strategy, and selection documentation
• Experience evaluating proposals and quotes for outsourced products and services
• Experience managing multiple large and small business subcontractors on a U.S. Government contract
• Understanding of finance, supply chain, subcontracting, and contracts types (especially FFP and T&M), the FAR and other government regulations
• Understanding of fraud and compliance risk issues
• Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Active PMI PMP certification
• Experience interacting with teams delivering managed services
• Experience developing bills of material (BOMs)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.