Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
We are seeking an IT Service Escalation Analyst to be part of an integral performing team!
Leidos DSI has an opening for an IT Service Escalation Analyst. This role consists of providing consultations and tier 2-3 remote IT support and installation services for our remote government customers throughout the United States.
- The candidate selects and supervises remote onsite technicians to perform the tasks needed.
- Coordination and communication across multiple teams is necessary as different parties maintain ownership of segments of the customers’ infrastructure.
- Excellent customer service and organizational abilities, as well as excellent technical and troubleshooting skills are critical for our high profile customers.
- The IT Service Escalation Analyst works with our remote VIP government customers to address any technology concerns and to provide consultation on best practices, solving unique and varied infrastructure challenges in non-standard environments.
- He or she provides tier 2-3 IT support to respond to incidents that have been escalated through our call center and also oversees the remote installation of PC’s, Mac’s and printers. The support process involves making a determination if an onsite technician is necessary and if so, selecting someone and overseeing their work with the office.
- The installation process involves coordinating and scheduling the install working across teams with regard to shipping equipment and parts, supervising onsite technicians and availability of customer office staff. For our customers, a proactive approach to customer satisfaction and addressing technology needs is important.
- 4-8 years experience providing IT support for VIP government customers.
- Advanced communication skills to build rapport and maintain customer relationships as well as understanding and asking clarifying question to establish the true needs of the users.
- Understanding of computer imaging, installation, and set-up via remote connection in an enterprise network.
- Ability to create and manage Active Directory users, Computers, and Exchange mailboxes.
- Knowledge of and ability to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 OS.
- Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365 users including Outlook, Word, Excel and One Drive.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot connectivity and configuration for VPN users.
- Must have basic understanding of WAN/LAN terminology, (i.e., subnets, firewalls, IP ranges, ports, etc).
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity for office locations.
- Experience using incident and service request tracking software, (i.e., Remedy or other ticketing system).
- Familiarity with configuration of mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android.
- Familiarity with Mac/Apple OS X with OR without a Windows VM (boot camp or Parallels/VMWare).
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Usually requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and write PowerShell scripts.
- Basic knowledge of Windows servers (Server 2016-2019).
- Experience with CRM software.
- A+/Net+ Certified.
- Macintosh/Apple certification, ACMT, ACSP or other.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.