The NISC III Training Group (NTG) within the Leidos Civil group is looking for an eLearning Developer to support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer.
In this role, you will support the organization in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of eLearning and mLearning training solutions.
Specific duties for the position include:
- Development of multimedia training applications for synchronous and asynchronous delivery for a distributed learning environment.
- Interface with instructional systems designers, course mentors, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders on the customer side and internally.
- Perform the actual detailed development of courseware.
- Product testing, review and maintenance.
Typical education / experience
- Normally requires BS degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of related work experience can be substituted for a degree at the hiring managers discretion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and in-depth understanding of eLearning technology issues.
- Expertise in designing and maintaining eLearning courseware in rapid development suites such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Lectora Inspire or similar.
- Familiarity with a range of educational technologies and their application in supporting synchronous, asynchronous, and self-service teaching and learning.
- Experience with SCORM and Section 508 requirements, and technical specifications for Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with Lectora Inspire.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.