Leidos is currently hiring a Supply Chain Analyst in the Alexandria, VA area. This position is part of a multi-faceted Logistical Support Team. This position will be responsible for material procurement, production planning, and inventory. Duties may include coordinating and integrating the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and customers.
Location: Work will be performed approximately 50% in Alexandria, VA, and 50% in the Washington, DC, metro area.
Other duties of this job may include but are not limited to:
- Controlling the flow of goods, services and information between the point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements as well as ensure the execution and improvement of standard logistic processes.
- Perform product research and procurement sourcing activities.
- Negotiate with vendors to determine best value, provide justification for strategic selection of goods, and administers vendor accounts to include invoicing, billing and reconsolidation.
- Ensure all procurement, inventory, and additional equipment and information are added, tracked, and reported in line with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs), Leidos Policy, and standard operating procedures.
- Material handling and transportation of good and materials within the DC metro area.
- Candidate must hold an active Secret clearance.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience in supply chain environment: Inventory, shipping, receiving, or administration. High school diploma with an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Knowledge of property management, warehouse distribution and material handling.
- Be capable of working with workflow, service, procurement, and inventory software systems.
- Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to obtain qualification as a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) driver| Non-CDL.
- Must have excellent customer service, teaming, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Flexible and have the ability to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to adjust to changing situations and procedures.
- Forklift Experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow, and or CostPoint.
- Experience driving a CMV |Straight truck with GVWR below 26,001 lbs.
- Experience reviewing technical drawings and documents.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.