Leidos is seeking an Autocad Specialist to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment.
- This role entails AutoCAD documentation responsibilities for IT / Telecommunication network upgrades, and new installations.
- The candidate will require strong knowledge and experience in IT facility projects to include network infrastructure designs for voice, video and data along with, cable plant implementation and networks with stringent security requirements.
- Experience with networks utilizing Cisco and Juniper network equipment is required.
- Additionally, this position will require building a strong partnership across various matrixed organizations and collaborate with program managers, engineers and design architects.
Certifications required: AutoCAD and BICSI
Thorough knowledge of telecommunications cabling and infrastructure design and implementation;
Knowledge of industry standards including BICSI TDMM Manual and TIA/EIA;
Exceptional time/workload management;
Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing;
Design implementations that adhere to established company / agency standards and codes; participation in the evolution/improvement of standards to meet changes in technology;
Serving as a technical resource for others throughout the team, providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high-risk screening.
Work Location: Customer site in Tysons Corner, VA Area
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics preferred.
Knowledge of architectural construction documents/blueprints
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Drafting
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.