The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking an Business Systems Analyst to support the conversion of electronic data into 508 compliant formats. The Analyst will also perform a variety of duties in connection with the management of electronic data and the preparation of high profile business intelligence documents for FAA senior leaders, Lines of Businesses, or other external groups.
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
- Convert electronic data into 508 compliant formats
- Support the FAA through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives
- Use business intelligence reporting systems such as Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, SharePoint and other Office products
- Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results
- Assist with development of internal organization policies and procedures, which affect cross-functional activities
- Coordinate with business and technology teams to ascertain system and testing requirements
- Demonstrate independent ability to research, study, workflow and other means implementing automated processes
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires High School diploma and one year of prior relevant experience
- Experience with managing Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite and other business intelligence tools
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with Nuix web review platform
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:29
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.