Leidos has a Configuration Management/ Industrial support opening to support Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS). The position is located in Aurora Colorado; primary work location will be Buckley AFB. Travel to Falcon AFB, near Colorado Springs is required each quarter for approximately one week. The position requires active DoD Secret security clearance - candidates without clearance will not be considered. Ability to acquire a Top Secret clearance is required.
- The Leidos team facilitates modification to buildings and industrial facilities at Buckley AFB located in Aurora Colorado.
- This position will attend modification meetings to track configuration management and contract performance.
- The candidate will provide assistance in identifying existing power, floor space and equipment configurations for upcoming modifications.
- Responsible for coordinating access to facilities and equipment areas. In addition, the candidate will verify installations are in accordance with provided drawing package. Changes to the drawing package and equipment configurations are recorded in Solid Edge and an Access database.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and 4 plus years’ experience in industrial management or industrial electrical management (additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Experience in facilities management to include modifications and maintenance.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Familiarity with Solid Edge is a plus as records are maintained in 3D database.
- The ability to read technical drawing and blueprints is also considered a plus.
- Desired skills include a background Air Force Technical management boards to include systems engineering boards and configuration control boards.
- Familiarity with the AF 1067 process and deficiency reporting is also a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.