The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Logistics Systems Specialist in Atlanta, GA.
This role will support the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Program. This is an exciting opportunity to provide logistics systems support to assist in operating and maintaining the SNS national stockpiled inventory. In this mission we assist in ensuring the SNS inventory is ready for deployment, providing the ability to respond 24 x 7 in an emergency. The successful candidate will provide systems support, supply chain management, system warehousing and document control to faciliate and maintain a high level of readiness.
- Identify and draft inventory management system changes and updates.
- Create implementation test scripts. (SQL)
- Develop and Update reports for users.
- Manage & Provide Systems support for inventory management system Projects.
- Serve as the functional and technical expert for:
- Systems planning, implementation and sustainment for business enhancements
- Oracle System utilization
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) planning and implementation
- OBIEE - Logistics and Inventory Reports
- Maintain oracle system setups for Order Management, Work-in Process, Inventory/BOM and Warehouse Management Modules.
- Track system performance problems through resolution, testing, correcting and approving scripts for system enhancements, create testing methods for solving system issues, assigned point of contact for testing additional scripts and system evaluations, updated and entered mass data loads for inventory management system.
- Demonstrate an adept understanding of end-to-end business flows and the ability to translate those flows into system solution for business process mapping.
- Provide support for inventory management system responsible for training and evaluating new
a. Document and conduct remedial training and provides instruction for new procedures.
- Establish and maintain supporting documentation of files and other documents to support new or current formats, procedures and programs
- Participate/conduct quarterly Quality Assurance and Quality Checks on all DSNS assets.
- Analyze logistic functions at repository and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency.
- Conduct movement, storage, and planning of conditioned controlled assets.
- Ensure documents are complete and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) are maintained.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of supply and logistics processes, concepts, policies and regulations to manage difficult work assignments affecting supply operations and equipment.
- The ability to work with 3PL on specific supply chain problems, shipping, receiving and storage.
- The ability to perform and respond to emergency shipments within a 90-minute timeframe.
Bachelors with 4 years of experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of degree.
Analyzing user business problems to be solved with automated systems.
Have experience with problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business, user, and cost requirements.
Have experience supporting the installation of complex computer operating systems, network, and application software, web development and mobile applications, and computer/ network hardware.
Must be able to compose analytical report (s), and perform research analysis (Quality Assurance, Audits, and Discrepancies) using an inventory system (s).
Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and numbering conventions for receiving, shipping, recording, filing, transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving document (s).
Required to be on-call 24 hour/7 days a week. Must be able to respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90 minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone at all times.
Must have the ability to work handle request (s) from multiple groups/organizations
Must be able to identify error (s), problem (s), or non-standard situations and suggest alternative (s).
Must be proficient in common software, particularly with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Technically savvy is a plus.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-starter, a team player.
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Previous experience supporting a government agency.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.