Leidos Corporate Group is hiring an Expense Report Auditor to join our Finance Services Center in Oak Ridge, TN.
In this role, you will be responsible for auditing and processing expense reports received through the SAP Concur system as well as paper workflows. Expense reports are to be processed timely and accurately in conjunction with Leidos policy and procedures. In addition, you will be responsible for managing rework items, which may involve interfacing with employees to resolve issues.
- Audit Domestic and International expense reports in the SAP Concur paperless workflow system
- Audit paper expense reports
- Ensure appropriate allocation information is provided
- Handle special requests by the internal customer
- Audit for unallowable expenses
- Audit to ensure compliance to Leidos policies and FAR regulations
- Manage open rework items
- Interface with employees to resolve issues related to expense reports, including rework items and payment status
- Provide help desk support
- Handle special assignments/processes as assigned by management
- Assist with new employee training and team cross-training as directed
- Assist with Govt. Compliance and various SOX audits as directed
- Complete various reporting requirements
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed
- High School Diploma and 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- Experience working in SAP Concur
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Previous exposure to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, DCAA or other regulatory policies
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Expense Reporting
- Experience with Deltek/Costpoint systems
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Payable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.