The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Training Management Analyst at Fort Belvoir, VA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Assist in the development of Mission Essential Tasks (MET) and MI Training Strategy for INSCOM units to include developing supporting collective tasks with associated Training and Evaluation Outlines (T&Eos).
- Collect and track readiness data on Foundry program trainers, student training statistics, training site throughput data, and training trends.
- Compile training reports to enable readiness.
- Develop quarterly and annual training report for Foundry Program Administrator.
- Provide direct support to the G-37 TREX Foundry Program, Readiness Program, and Training Program.
- Oversee procurement, delivery and supply forecasting of training supplies.
- 10 years of experience in the Army Military Intelligence field
- Familiarity with Army staffing actions
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interface with Sr. Government Officials and subordinate unit representatives
- G-2 or G-3 Staff Officer experience
- Skills in basic forecasting and data compilation
- Proven ability to organize and execute multiple projects with short suspense
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.