Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Team Lead, in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program. Leidos, as part of the CIO/G-6 organization, provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). CIO/G-6 is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
CIO/G-6 provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
The ESD Team Lead, located in Hillsboro, Oregon, will provide second tier resolution and support the staff and management team at the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) – Supporting 55 major sites. The ESD Team Lead will ensure that service levels are achieved in line with the service level requirements and that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
The ESD Team Lead reports directly to the Deputy Service Desk Manager.
***Intended Work schedule: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm***
The ESD Team Lead is responsible for second tier ticket resolution and high quality customer service in support of CIO/G-6. The ESD Team Lead provides administrative support to the service desk staff under guidance and direction from the Deputy Service Desk Manager.
Responsibilities also include:
- Provide effective two-way feedback to motivate high performance and productive environment.
- Assist with technical issues as well as procedural questions to improve staff efficiency and effectiveness, facilitating collaborative issue resolution.
- Assist with customer escalations.
- Prioritizes incidents and manages workflow for service desk to facilitate timely resolution and exceed customer expectations.
- Create, update and maintains procedures as appropriate.
- Participate in outage processes, posting and communication to analysts.
- Serve as liaison for all Infrastructure issues to ensure coordination and resolution in a timely manner
- Ensures leadership is aware of all escalations and dissatisfactions.
- Conducts staff quality checks
- Review and score analyst calls for quality and training purposes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant job experience, as well as strong customer contact experience.
- Prior call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to take direction well and follow detailed instruction.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic and advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a positive attitude, be engaged, accountable, and professional.
- Positive, morale building attitude is a must.
- Must be willing to work a non-standard shift or work week.
- 8570 Compliance – Security+ and Computing Environment (CE) certifications
- Secret Clearance required
- Experience with help desk (24x7x365)
- Experience with ITSM
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Remedy
Driven by our talented workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.