This position requires the successful candidate to primarily exploit and analyze NTM imagery and conduct supporting intelligence research. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of related experience or equivalent military training and experience (6 years of experience in lieu of degree).
- Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI w/ poly level clearance.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the intelligence community and must have imagery analysis experience at the national level, possess the ability to independently exploit imagery and extrapolate intelligence information and write baseline reports
- Experience with WMD and/or counter-proliferation and associated issues
- Demonstrated experience of soft copy exploitation functionalities
- Strong knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW or similar ELT, Microsoft Office Suite, customer data repositories and intelligence tools)
- Working knowledge of ESRI ARC GIS suite or similar geospatial tools
- Ability to create custom, mission-specific, imagery products, photo maps, and imagery-derived shape files
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills; strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process and experience coordinating with other IC Agencies
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation; ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to brief senior staff officers and partners
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to government analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the IC in person, by telephone and through written correspondence
- Preferred successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP).
- Background in counter proliferation, WMD, electronic publishing, imagery analysis, or all-source analysis
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.