The Staff Officer will implement and proving guidance to customer senior management, compliance, and policy centric office in preparing compliance guidance for an enterprise. Staff Officer must be able to review, extract pertinent details/requirements from White House, ODNI, IC, Federal Law Enforcement and DoD policies.
- Evaluating US Government policies and developing recommendations
- Defining, establishing and supporting the implementation of strategic, tactical and operational plans
- Applying expertise and experience to support/ensure short to midterm results from executed outlined objectives.
- Provide direct support to group leadership
- Participate in related meetings and working groups
- Effectively provide feedback to customer managers
- In-depth experience working with USG policies and memorandum.
- Extensive writing and briefing skills.
- Ability to coordinate with various agencies and departments with differing agendas and end-goals.
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity and initiatives.
- Ability develop presentations, briefings and point papers.
- Ability to present concise feedback on next steps, impacts and risks associated with updates and changes to the customer requirements.
- The candidate must have a BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
The candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.