The NISC III Training Group is looking for a Graphic Artist / Videographer to support the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Office of Safety and Technical Training (AJI) and other organizations within the FAA to create video and multimedia materials in support of training efforts.
In this role you will conceive, design, shoot, and edit video products, as well as lay out and coordinate editorial illustrations and creative artwork.
The intended video and graphic presentations must communicate mood, emphasis, insight, viewpoint, and similar visual impressions.
Specific duties for the role include:
- Provide guidance on applicable video and graphic technology.
- Work closely with internal company contacts to understand requirements.
- Create cost effective materials in appropriate media.
Typical education / experience requirements:
- Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent combined experience/education, with 6 years of professional experience.
- Additional years of related work experience may be used to off-set a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Appropriate experience as a graphic artist / videographer.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to interact with various levels of the organization, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
- Ability to multi-task the tracking of project schedule development, project control, risk management practices/issues, and project documentation processing/archiving between multiple simultaneous projects.
- A work sample of videography work may be requested to demonstrate capabilities.
Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with instructional design and development (Instructional Systems Designer), and/or eLearning rapid development tools is desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.