Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking Electrical Engineers in Huntsville, AL.
- Conduct electrical design of both hardware and software aspects leading to production of Hypersonic Glide Bodies (HGB).
- Specific duties may encompass analog/digital circuit design, working with software running on a real-time operating system, and supporting design for hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) equipment.
- Work will be conducted in an integration/production facility along with a laboratory environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (BSEE) and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Circuit design experience – analog, digital, power
- Software skills – C, MATLAB, Simulink
- Real-time Operating System – Speedgoat or similar
- Experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner
- Organizational skills to document designs, assist with Technical Data Packages (TDP) and support production and test of HGB
- US Citizenship required as well as ability to obtain a DoD Clearance
- Current active DoD Secret clearance
- Electronics/avionics/environmental testing experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Electrical Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.