Leidos Corporate Group is seeking a Senior Finance Auditor to join our Internal Audit team in Reston-VA
In this role, you will be responsible for Finance and Operations Audit activities including audit scoping and execution and SOX audits. You will report to Audit Senior Manager and work closely with the audit team and the auditee. You will assist in executing Finance, Operations, Program Audits and Advisory projects. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also expected in this role.
This position requires 10% domestic and international travel.
- Participate in the execution of Finance, Operations and Program Audits and Advisory projects, including focusing on various areas, such as Internal Controls
- Identify potential audit issues by considering impact of exceptions and assessing related risks
- Take responsibility for multiple engagement assignments by using time wisely and prioritizing tasks according to risk and feedback from supervisor / management
- Work independently, bringing assignments to completion with limited supervision
- Communicate effectively with auditee, peers and management, both orally and in writing
- Leverage practical knowledge in IT audits and poses general understanding of IT audit practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 3-5 years prior experience in internal or external auditing
- Experience leading and executing risk-based Finance and Operations internal audits and/or risk and control assessments, leveraging GAAP guidelines, and methodologies for SOX rules, regulations and internal control programs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to be applied appropriately across multiple levels of the organization
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience in a Corporate role in the Audit function
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus
- Possess or successfully working toward CPA Certification(s) is a plus
- Prior government consulting experience or experience working in a government department or quasi government organization
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Internal Audit
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.