Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for Associate Finance Auditor to join our Internal Audit team in Reston - VA.
In this role, you will be responsible for Finance and Operations Audit activities including, participating in walk-throughs, execution of audit procedures, SOX audits, and identification of potential issues. This position reports to the Audit Manager and requires a close working relationship with the audit team.
This position requires 25% domestic and international travel.
- Participate in the execution of Finance and Operations audits, Program audits, SOX audits, and Advisory projects
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting standards and best practices
- Identify potential audit issues and shares it timely with Internal Audit’s project team
- Work independently, bringing assignments to completion under supervision
- Communicate effectively with auditee, peers and management, both orally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related disciplines and 0-1 of years prior relevant experience
- Familiarity executing risk-based Finance and Operations internal audits and/or risk and control assessments, leveraging GAAP guidelines, and methodologies for SOX rules, regulations and internal control programs
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience in a Corporate role in the Audit function
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus
- Possess or successfully working toward CPA Certification(s) is a plus
- Prior government consulting experience or experience working in a government department or quasi government organization
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Internal Audit
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.