Leidos has an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Information Assurance Specialist at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam (JBPHH), in Honolulu, HI. TS/SCI Clearance required on day one. The candidate will work closely with the Information System Security Officers (ISSO), Engineers (ISSE) and Managers (ISSM) assigned at JBPHH and other locations throughout the Pacific and USAF. Risk assessment is just one responsibility for the Special Security Office (SSO) information assurance manager. The candidate will also work with developing and implementing continuous monitoring plans, system security plans, security controls implementations, and risk elements mitigation strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to support our nation’s pivot to the Pacific.
- Have a solid knowledge of the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
- Have the knowledge and ability to provide recommendations, guidance and coordination to/with PACAF personnel and Xacta ISSE’s to ensure proper management of their Xacta projects
- Responsible for continuous monitoring and real time security assessment of all AF JWICS systems in your SCIF to help ensure the continued accreditation of Site-Hickam
- Implement and enforce all cybersecurity policies and procedures using the guidance and direction from the Site-Hickam Information System Security Manager (ISSM), PACAF Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and other PACAF Special Security Office (SSO) security officers
- Process JWICS accounts and other SCI access requests for permanent residents and non-permanent/guest users (if approved by the owning SCIF commander) in your facility. Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, supervisory need-to-know authorization, and are aware of their cybersecurity responsibilities (via cybersecurity training) before being granted access to AF JWICS information
- Attend all SCIF ISSO training and meetings required by the Site-Hickam ISSM
- Process Change Requests (CRs) through the PACAF CMB process and serve as board member if so designated by the Site ISSM
- Develop and maintain all required security archives on your virtual SCIF ISSO folder and other documents required by the Site-Hickam ISSM
- Attend all SCIF ISSO training and meetings required by the Site-Hickam ISSM. Ensure all users receive cybersecurity refresher training on an annual basis
- In coordination with the PACAF SSO, initiate protective or corrective measures when a cybersecurity incident or vulnerability is discovered
- Maintain accountability of all JWICS/SCI users in your SCIF and initiate account deletion process for personnel who no longer need access.
- Drafts Security Assessment Report (SAR), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and Provides the status of the certification and accreditation to the Delegated Authorizing Official
- Upon completion of the Security Assessment Phase, provides an accreditation recommendation to the Delegated Authorizing Official whether the system should be accredited on the basis of the existing risk
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Systems (or similar field)
- 10 years’ experience in C4ISR/IT/IA related activities
- Required knowledge and experience with NIST RMF methodologies.
- 3 years experience using Intelligence Community (IC) IT Security Controls
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- CISSP Certification (or similar IA senior level accreditation certification)
- Maintain an IAM Level III Certification
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.