Leidos is seeking a Facilities Engineer who will support an operational maintenance of an Operational Flight Service Facility located in Fort Worth Texas. Directs activities that have significant impact on the achievement of results for the FFSP Flight Service Program in delivering 24x7x365 Operations.
Facilities Engineer responsibilities:
• Planning and managing all aspects of facility operations and support.
• General maintenance, construction projects, maintenance vendor management, power and HVAC maintenance, office furnishing and upkeep and security and video surveillance, including management/control/and maintenance.
• Perform routine Facility repairs in-house
• Coordinate skilled repairs with support Maintenance vendors
• After Hours Emergency Support Coverage – 24x7x365
• Required to respond to all after hours calls for Emergency Support and affect repairs/changes as necessary to mitigate situation
• Ensure facility remains in an Operable Condition
• Coordinate/Perform Oversight to all maintenance vendors
• Responsible for escorting maintenance vendors and oversight to ensure all work completed successfully
• Manage/Coordinate/Monitor Facility Janitorial Staff for proper completion of daily responsibilities
• Environment Safety & Health (ESH)
• Responsible for facility cleanliness, facility safety, conditions
• Prepare reporting Weekly /Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly ESH Checklist Reports
• Support Corporate yearly Facility ESH Inspections
• Facility Operations (Maintenance and Support)
o KatoLight 750Kva generator
o HVAC Systems (External/Internal)
o (2) Mitsubishi 150Kva UPS Systems
o Lenel Security Systems (Door access controls) and Deployed Cameras
o ExacqVision Video Surveillance Systems
o Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Reporting Checklists
o All major maintenance activities occur in Maintenance Windows 9:00pm to 5:00am
• Monitor & Control Facility Access
o Monitor/Manage Facility Personnel Access to Facility
o Perform Badging function for Full Time and Temporary personnel
o Monitor & Review Facility Camera Feeds
• Facility Operations Coordination with FFSP Program Office for Facility Continuity between Facilities
o All Facility Support work coordinated to ensure Flight Service Facilities implement changes are consistent across facilities.
• Process facility changes through established Procedures and Approval Process
o Work Orders for Vendor Support
o FFSP Change Requests
o Request/Order processes for Facility Material
• Support adjacent IT and Depot personnel in their performance of responsibilities
o Installation of IT/Automation/Facilities related cable infrastructure enhancements
o Installation of Automation Equipment Racks
• Coordinate daily support activities with On-Site Operations Director
• Create/implement facility personnel move plans
• Create yearly facility improvement & refurbishment plans
o Coordinate Plans for approval
o Coordinate Budget Requirements with FFSP Program Office
• Requires a Bachelor’s of Science degree or relevant Facility Management Trade Certifications and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Facility Maintenance and Support Technical Background
• Solid diverse Facility Maintenance support to enterprise networks.
• Generally M-F, 8 Hour Shift, 40 Hours per week (Flexible work schedules are available)
• After Hours Maintenance Support is a requirement
o Be able to support emergency & off Hours Support
Maintenance Window (Scheduled) 9:00pm to 5:00am, M-T
Critical Maintenance Window (Emergency Support) 24 x 7, M- S
Must Respond to all Emergency Events
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.