At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
Leidos is seeking a Systems Analyst to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK. Successful candidates will support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert to provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems, AFATDS.
- Minimum two years in military fire support operations performing AFATDS and/or JADOCS functions
- Minimum two years of experience with AFATDS operation and system administration to include installation, operation, and maintenance
- Ability to Obtain and Maintain Secret clearance
- BS degree or equivalent; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) on the mission processing of the Advance Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) and between systems of interconnection (JADOCS, MIDB, DDS, Radars, GCCS).
- Work with the Software Engineers to develop strategies and define requirements and provide information needed for updates to mission processing software.
- Perform activities related to the analysis, design, development, test and maintenance of complex software systems.
- Implement computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems
- Design and test updates and solutions.
- Provide technical surveillance to determine the adequacy of the software engineering program to achieve design and development objectives.
- Perform technical surveillance of systems and software through in depth review and exercise of software product functionality.
- Define application problems by conferring with users in the field and develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflows
- Assess performance to specification requirements
- Identify, validate, and document software problem reports
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes a plus
- Direct participation in real world operations
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.