Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Mobility Specialist to support Air Watch administration and a 2000+ iOS device MDM implementation; as well as Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) UC implementation on a client site in Washington, DC.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Leverage experience with mobile applications, MDM, mobile VPN technologies, and unified communication (UC) systems in a local server and cloud based infrastructure.
- Oversee effective operations and maintenance of on-premise Air Watch MDM solution using Workspace ONE; supporting mobile servers and applications to ensure their ongoing availability, stability, and compliance.
- Provide Tier 3 support for iOS and Air Watch issues, as well as real time communications services in CUCM, along with Expressway –C and –E virtual machines.
- Support Skype and Cisco Call Manager software integrations with ongoing operations and maintenance.
- Review and revise current quality assurance and quality control, disaster recovery, and system security plans for implementation.
- Review and analyze current MDM and UC processes and procedures, and provide Mobility Team Lead recommendations for enhancements to improve stability and security of current implementations.
- Research, design, and implement security solutions to combat emerging threats to mobile networks and devices.
- Track and report on identified information system vulnerabilities and develop mitigation plans.
- Research and report on emerging iOS, MDM, and UC technologies and the latest network standards.
- Support O&M and modernization projects as an Engineering Lead, preparing conceptual designs, schedules, and cost estimates for new and modified systems in concert with Mobility Team Lead.
- Communicate comprehensive information, ideas and advice in a clear, concise and logical manner, both orally and in writing to diverse audiences as a technical expert.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of related experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong understanding of AirWatch and Cisco UC technologies, expert understanding of iOS devices and software such as Active Sync Apple iOS and Apple Configurator.
- Knowledge of best practices in supporting mobility, UC, VTC, and other communications systems and the ability to communicate them to diverse, sometimes non-technical audiences.
- Relevant technical certifications, such as AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Professional, VMware Certified Professional – Digital Workspace, Cisco Certified Network Professional – Wireless, Aruba Certified Mobility Professional or Expert.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.