Leidos' Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA.
This role has direct customer communication and is a point-of-contact to support application road-map design and definition, perform risk management identification and mitigation, and development implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. The Product Delivery Owner (PDO) works in collaboration with the government to create the vision, roadmap and backlog focused on next generation big data solution. They must have knowledge and experience implementing big data solutions in Government environments, familiarity with UI/ML technologies, project management and experience as a proven servant leader. The PDO participates in roadmap development, program increment feature planning, working with the Solutions Train stakeholders to define the inputs, sequence work, and high-level objectives for the future increments to achieve the customer vision. The PDO will be focused on the overall capabilities of the larger solution with awareness of the progress, budget, release strategy and definition of done as features are delivered into operations. The PDO has a significant role in the quality control and will maintain a backlog of 2-3 increments of stories available at any given moment. The PDO will coordinate with TDOs to ensure progress in the current and the planning session.
- Responsible for understanding the customer needs and validates the proposed solutions.
- Drives iteration goals and content via priorities stories.
- Establishes story and acceptance criteria and accepts stories into the baseline
- Participate in the development and communicate the program vision and roadmap with their team.
- Responsible for coordination and planning across their team(s).
- Key in managing and prioritizing the flow of work and the PI planning.
- Approves stories and places them into the team backlog and accepting them into the system baseline.
- Moves stories through the Agile life-cycle management tooling process.
- Responsible for confirming when stories have been deemed as being complete.
Expert at negotiating stories through the Agile life-cycle management (ALM) tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
Extensive experience working in SAFe and tailoring it to the government environment.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
Candidate must have a BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Agile Alliance Certification
External Referral EligibleNSOINT