Leidos is looking for a Systems Architect for a position in the Reston, VA area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The Architect will support both the Application and System level for Identity Access and Credentials Management (ICAM) services. System Architect support is required for Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management systems affecting multiple networks, applications, technologies, infrastructure, IT processes, IT policies, and information security requirements. The work addresses Enterprise information sharing objectives which call for proactive technical collaboration as both a participant and a leader. A major goal is to develop enterprise-level security services architecture, engineering artifacts and architect solutions supporting critical environments. All architectures or capabilities produced are compliant with governance and standards.
The Systems Architect will collaborate with Systems Architect technical teams across the Enterprise. They will establish effective partnerships and industry organizations and collaborate with industry organizations to develop solutions to ICAM challenges. They are expected to effectively translate stakeholder requirements into use case definitions. The Systems Architect will conduct capability gap analysis and assess technology features. They will generate capability roadmaps and schedules to address service adoption guidance, and represent the team in technical meetings and ensure that management is kept well informed to support technical decisions. The Systems Architect will support technical initiatives and support the evolution of various environments. They will develop and integrate solutions consistent with requirements. This individual will participate in forums that address key areas such as strategy, architecture, policy, roadmaps, key processes, dependencies, interoperability, technology, and governance. They will be expected to adjudicate competing priorities and deliver enterprise level capabilities that drive new standards. They will also be responsible for drafting and presenting program documentation at all stakeholder levels and participating in forums that address key areas.
- Requires a BS Degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience as a lead tactical and strategic technical integrator researching and integrating design strategies,
- Demonstrated extensive experience with application services solutions and enterprise level deployments.
- Extensive demonstrated experience with all access control security services and supporting implementation of authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Demonstrated experience adding user requirements to technical project roadmaps and schedules and developing and integrating solutions consistent with requirements.
- Demonstrated experience assisting decision making by conducting alternatives analyses of capability enhancements.
- Demonstrated experience conducting information systems security analyses or reviews, dealing with security vulnerabilities associated with cross-domain operational environments, and delivering integrated security solutions across multiple security domains.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating and applying new technologies and recommending architectural enhancements to enterprise ICAM services
- Demonstrated experience with data attribute validation, acquisition, management and repurposing for use in digital policies and processes as the basis of secure solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with security processes and policies, Security Initiatives, Data Security policies and requirements, and accreditation processes.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale enterprise programs.
- Demonstrated experience with the Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience with access control and identity management
- Demonstrated experience with translating secure identity assertions across controlled interfaces using industry standards.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.