The NISC III program at Leidos is looking for a Facilities Operations Analyst!
The Facilities Operations Analyst will support the Federal Aviation Administration, Western Service Area, Western-Pacific Regional Headquarters in El Segundo, CA by planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to the strict deadlines and within budget for new construction, rearrangement of tenants, maintenance request, and facility alterations. This includes accruing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Maintain records for property inventory following FAA Orders and processes.
- Manage facility e-waste and recycling.
Records Storage Center:
- Maintain facility records following AA Orders, processes and systems.
- Maintain documentation and tracking (electronic and hard copies).
- Provide day-to-day interaction and coordination with General Services Administration (GSA) and FAA staffs/organizations.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously from development from initiation to closure with minimal supervision.
- Conduct quality assurance inspections of construction and/or installations to ensure conformance of drawings and scope of work.
- Update and maintain Computer Aided Drawings (CAD) and follow internal CAD standards.
- Develop and submit project estimates of costs, time, and other resources.
- Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel), with an emphasis on Project.
- Ability to read, review, and comprehend building floor layouts and designs.
- Significant experience with large commercial construction project management, tenant improvements, and facility design.
- Working knowledge of Americans with Disabilities Act and Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility (ABAAS), OSHA regulations, as well as health, safety, building, fire, and egress requirements.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Candidate selected must have 8-12 years of prior relevant exempt experience.
- Usually requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to learn FAA Orders, and the FAA’s Automated Inventory Tracking System (AITS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.