The Defense Health Operation of Leidos is currently looking for a Full time SharePoint Administrator to support studies at the Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory (NSMRL) in Groton, CT. NSMRL conducts research and investigates the effects of medical, psychological, and performance issues associated with the health and performance of naval personnel in operational and non-operational settings. In this role, you will support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
- Design and Develop SharePoint site for military and none military staff at NSMRL
- Interact with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide support implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Develop suggestions / solutions to technical problems.
- ID ways for direct IdAM integration.
- Lead the migration of users to SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- Help process asset library, risk database, and business rhythm calendar to enhance SA for stakeholders.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for Root Cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Mentor and train junior team members.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and schedule.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 2 years related professional experience.
- The candidate will be required to acquire, at a minimum, a SECRET classification access level. Preference will be given to a candidate who already has this clearance level.
- Due to Federal contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Intermediate level desktop computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- The ability to work within a collaborative team environment, with demonstrated personal drive and initiative to achieve goals.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required to interface will all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- An organized and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently given direction and resources.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.