Leidos is currently searching for an experienced EVMS Project Scheduler to join our team of qualified project financial analysts in support of The Unmanned Aircraft Systems Ground Control Station Version 4 (UASGCS-V4) program. The key principles of this effort are to provide a common software solution that:
meets UASGCS requirements for the Tactical Unmanned Aircraft System (TUAS) with RQ-7BV2 Shadow Unmanned Aircraft, and Extended Range Multi-Purpose Unmanned Aircraft System (ERMP UAS) with MQ-1C Gray Eagle Unmanned Aircraft, maximizes the use of existing UAS, Army, Department of Defense (DoD), and commercially available software provides government purpose data rights on any software developed, develops the software modernization solution in accordance with (IAW) the Future Airborne Capability Environment Version 3.0 (FACE™ 3.0) and leveraging Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Control Segment Version 3.4 (UCS 3.4), implements technical interface capabilities in compliance with the Family of System Block 2 Interoperability Profiles (IOP).
The UASGCS-V4 shall serve as an enabling technology for reduced restrictions for flight in the national airspace and serve as cornerstone on the path to full Level 1 Airworthiness qualification. This effort addresses only UASGCS software.
This task order consists of a multi-phased approach to the development of the UASGCS-V4. The objective of the UASGCS-V4 task order is to acquire contractor engineering for technical services to develop and integrate software components, adhering to a new software architecture for the UASGCS-V4, and to produce integrated product support artifacts for the newly generated UASGCS-V4 software. The scope of this task order includes software modernization development, supporting the integration of the software modernization design solution into the Ground Control Station, and through both TUAS and ERMP UAS platform system qualification, certification and operational testing. The planned schedule for the effort shall include a plan to perform and complete all tasks (Tasks 1, 2, and 3) during or in less time than the overall Task Order period of performance. This role will be at our Huntsville, Alabama office.
This master scheduling position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices and requirement to implement Earned Value Management scheduling processes. This includes developing proposals, Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline schedules, Integrated Master Plans and Work Breakdown Structures.
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
- Being embedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked
- Actively supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, status and provide inputs in support of the EVMS business rhythm.
- Communicating the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience.
- Running schedule health check software tools to assess need for further analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline and minimum of twelve (12) years of experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years general experience as a Scheduler on large, complex DoD EVMS programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Must be US Citizen with an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
- Must possess an expert level understanding of NDIA PASEG and GAO scheduling theory and EVMS best practices
- Past experience developing resource loaded and level project schedules using the performance work statement (PWS), technical proposal, WBS, and oral directions from senior project managers and technical leads.
- Ensure internal and external dependencies are documented and tracked for risk management
- Collaborating with project control and finance analysts to produce revenue forecasts
- Experience with running schedule health checks using Steelray or forProjects project analyzer software
- Experience with DoD EVMS baseline change control processes and IPMR reporting
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Experience with Schedule Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Working knowledge of Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Must be capable of working proficiently within a team and collaborate with senior managers
- Must be able to conduct and present briefing materials to senior managers and Government stakeholders
- Must have experience resolving CDRL/deliverable questions from Government stakeholders and SETA representative.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sharepoint
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with US Army Aviation programs and customer engagement
- Earned Value Management Systems
- Experience using Microsoft Project Server
- Experience developing Excel and Project VBA and SQL scripts to automate tasks
- Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance EIA – 748,
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Knowledge of Deltek Cobra EVM software, MicroFrame Program Management (MPM), Acumen Fuse, RiskyProject, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA)
- Experience with Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) processes
- Experience with supporting Control Account Managers in an Earned Value Management Systems environment
- Experience with generating Integrated Program Management Reports (DID) DI-MGMT-81861 (IPMR) Formats 1-7.
- Experience with Deltek wInsight analytics software
- Certification in AACE International’s Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) or PMI’s Project Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI – SP)
- Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DoD IBRs. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively to senior managers.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.