The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a Portfolio Director for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
The successful candidate will report to the GSM-O II Vice President/Program Manager and will be responsible for supporting the GSM-O Portfolio Directors in achieving workforce transformation and training in alignment with the GSM-O II Innovation Roadmap and Technical solution, which will drive the modernization of DISA’s network. This will require forward looking focus on new and transformed skillsets and roles to support the program. The successful candidate will develop innovative and effective training and sourcing/staffing approaches. The candidate will also work closely with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to ensure program staffing needs and team member support is provided.
The successful candidate primary responsibilities will be:
• Develop and implement staffing, training and skillset transformation plans which meet the skill mix and staffing efficiency requirements of the NetOps, Cybersecurity, Data Center and Special Projects portfolios
• Develop and implement rewards/recognition and career growth initiatives for GSM-O team members
• Develop, implement, coordinate employee redeployment actions to and from GSM-O task orders as needed to meet demand signals
• Partner with Human Resources to develop and drive approaches to standardize labor category/position descriptions and associated implementation across GSM-O II.
• Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to the GSM-O II Program Manager, or other delegated Government program personnel
• Perform as key point of contact for client relations and engage regularly to determine priorities based on the Customer guidance
• Engage with other GSM-O portfolio managers, task order managers, and team members across GSM-O’s globally dispersed team
• Create continuously improved service delivery
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 12 plus years combined experience managing IT and cybersecurity workforce operations for large organizations internationally.
• Experience shall include regular communications with the supported organization’s senior executives and direct accountability for managed activities.
• Candidate must possess an active secret DOD clearance
• Possesses broad IT Knowledge base with key IT technologies to include but not limited to: Network Infrastructure Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Data Center Compute and Storage, Virtualization Technologies, Cloud Technologies, IA and CND
• Excellent written and oral communication capability
• Experience and ability to successfully negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Ability to drive employee culture change and transformation.
• Experience estimating all technical and operations costs with the data center enterprise
• Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations
• ITIL Certification
• TS/SCI eligible in JPAS
• Prior experienced with DISA customer and mission partner set
• Prior experience managing employees in international locations
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.