Leidos is actively interviewing for a Cyber Operations Management Analyst and Research Support employee to join our team in Keyport, WA.
In accordance with JAFAN 6/0, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, the employee shall perform the following cyber operations analysis and research support technical services:
- Provide knowledge of classified and unclassified shore-based network infrastructure, components and communication protocols.
- Assist the project leads with establishing project plans to include identification of resource and funding requirements, as well as monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on task execution.
- Support IT and Cyber evaluation operations of systems, software and hardware. This will entail support of internal management operations, which include staff briefings, customer briefings, teleconferences, program/project evaluation, project liaison and project management assistance.
- Access systems, software, hardware and networks from unclassified to TS/SCI, to evaluate vulnerabilities, conduct forensic research, penetration testing and similar activities.
- Assist in the development of TS/SCI network requirements and security processes, and develop briefings to address findings as required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity in providing shore based information technology infrastructure security and vulnerability identification, operations and support functions.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity providing technical services and analytic expertise in SCI/SAP program security management for DoD, DoN and/or NUWC, Keyport.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in cyber and management operations, which include staff briefings, program/project evaluation and project management assistance.
- Previous experience or significant understanding of RMF, and the software systems engineering and software reverse engineering processes.
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. NMAP, Nessus, and Burp).
- Knowledge of the OSI model, network protocols, network configuration/commands.
- Knowledge of Linux commands and Windows Operating systems.
- Knowledge of JSIG/SAP information security controls.
- Experience network security tools, including IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Ghidra, WinDdg, Windows Sysinternals, and Kali Linux.
- Experience with hardware engineering tools including JTAG, Oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge with protocol analysis (e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump).
- Experience with reversing and development of non-Intel architectures such as ARM, PowerPC, MIPS, etc.
- Experience with non-IT hardware components and embedded systems that utilize industry-standard communication protocols.
- Current certification in accordance with DoD's IA Workforce efforts, DoD 8570.1M (minimum IAT-II Security+CE).
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technical Discipline.
- Current IAT-III certification
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
- Results oriented interpersonal security management expertise.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.