The Scrum Master/Technical Writer will perform the following types of tasking:
- Facilitate communication between Contractor and Government as the primary point of contact for daily interactions with Contractor
- Team based leader who helps teams self-organize, self-manage, and deliver value via effective Agile practices.
- Supports and coaches the scrum process in the agile team environment and other related processes
- Conduct meetings while educating team on scaled agile principles
- Identify and recommend solutions for obstacles blocking Quoter’s progress
- Collaborate with senior project staff on system documentation
- Collaborate with project staff and Government on development of epics, features, and user stories
- Serve as editor for all project documentation to produce consistent, readable artifacts
- Collaborate with Front-End Software Developer to produce clear, concise wording and help text
- Assist product owner in review of user stories and confirm acceptance criteria are complete including testing and documentation requirements, features, and user stories
** This position is eligible for relocation
- Required to have Scrum Master certification
- Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Shall have four (4) years of experience in the area of scaled agile, scrum, and related methodologies
- Shall have experience presenting to audiences with technical and non-technical staff
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active Secret Clearance for this position
- Preferred to have a bachelor’s degree or ten (10) years of experience in project leadership
- Preferred to have two (2) years of experience in the areas of technical writing
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.