Leidos Digital Health Solutions – Transforming Healthcare – Adding a Business Development Executive!!
We’re living in highly connected times, yet many healthcare organizations still operate rudimentary technology and fragmented ecosystems. For healthcare to catch up, executives need to push their digital transformation agenda—and need to do so quickly.
Our Digital Health group was created to further support the industry by helping healthcare organizations lower costs, advance security, embrace innovation, and improve patient outcomes through the use of digital modernization services.
Digital Services / Advanced Analytics / Advanced Technologies / Data Services Cloud Services / Cyber security
Leidos Health Digital Solutions has an immediate opening for a Business Development Executive!! located in any major city, USA.
We want interested, self-motivated individuals who easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients’ with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you!
The role of a Business Development Executive!! is to assist the DHS organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new & existing customers. The Business Development Executive!! is responsible for active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The Business Development Executive!! is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of DHS’s solutions and services offerings. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients.
- Identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect DHS’s growth and profitability
- Developing and establishing relationships between the company, strategic partners, and customers
- Participating in new marketing initiatives
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacts potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching products and/or services to new and existing customers alongside of the Sales team
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s solution offerings
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Leading pursuit/capture teams to a successful bid
- Coordinates the RFP response, proposal management, solution development, pricing, and contract negotiations/deal closure
- Participating in the bid process, other typical duties include:
- Providing content to the proposal/bid responses
- Participate and provide input to the review meetings
- Coordinates and owns the subcontractor SOW, terms and conditions, and negotiations
- Runs some of the gate reviews, such as Bid Approval Review and Bid / No Bid
- Assists with assessing the overall risk of the bid
- Follows the schedule developed by the Proposal Manager
- Serves as a lead on large, complex projects
- Mentors and coaches other professional staff
- BA degree and 15+ years of prior HIT relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful experience selling and supporting large complex IT initiatives in the healthcare industry (ITO, Digital Solutions, AI/Cyber solutions, etc.)
- Knowledge of various technology stacks, including cyber, IT strategy, digital services, integration & infrastructure, end user, and cloud services.
- Required to have complex IT managed services experience in healthcare HIT industries
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Strategic Planning
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.