Leidos’ Health Group has an opportunity for a Senior Program Finance Analyst to provide program support within our VA portfolio. The PFA is responsible for planning, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Individuals in this role have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations.
- Program financial control functions including budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis, reporting, establishing/managing program cost baselines;
- Applying principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables;
- Analyzing variances using Enterprise toolsets and developing corrective action plans;
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance;
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis;
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis; and
- Proposal Pricing & Analysis
- Coaching and reviewing team members work
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with minimum 8 years professional experience or Masters level degree with 6 years professional experience
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
- Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
- Hyperion/data query tool experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.