The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an anticipated opening for a Quality Assurance/Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) Lead to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in Aurora, CO. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and is contingent upon program award.
- Provide oversight, develop, implement, and maintains technical quality assurance and control systems in support of launch communications systems.
- Manage the QA effort in accordance with enterprise-level command media and specific facilities and program requirements
- Define and specify the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of procedures and activities which can include standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, process reengineering, etc.
- Assists in gathering and analyzing QA data for launch communications systems and operations.
- Maintain and improve the quality management system and perform quality engineering capabilities/functions to maintain excellence.
- Drive proactive process leadership and consistency of quality engineering task performance & performance excellence on programs.
- Apply knowledge of information technology, system engineering, project development, service delivery six sigma/continuous service improvement to provide proactive engagement and effective solutions.
- Provide technical quality engineering inputs and expertise for proposals and risks.
- Monitor product inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Oversee implementation of service provision, development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Establish proactive and predictive measurements for performance metrics. Ensures measures meet acceptable standards.
- Manage the development of overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the quality program according to project, process, and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensure that project and process controls, CDRL products, services and projects are compliant with requirements, standards, corporate direction, objectives and/or contract.
- Monitor reviews that may include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated Quality Engineering and Quality Management System experience.
- Experience with Service Level Management, ITIL, Process Framework, ITSM, Six Sigma and continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Proficient in designing, documenting and reviewing different documents including requirements documents, feature documents, user stories, test plans and test procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
- Excellent communication skills and people skills with both technical and non-technical people are essential to the success of this position
- In depth knowledge of all QA activities including development of test strategies and test plans, defect reporting and management, creation of various test and execution matrix, risk analysis and status reporting
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Strong Analytical skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.