Leidos is seeking an experienced Security Engineering Office 365 subject-matter expert (SME) to join a dynamic team supporting large, complex and secure environments. This position is located in Bluemont, VA, supports the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Security Operations Center (SOC), and requires an active TS in order to be considered.
Primary responsibilities include all aspects of the product development life cycle – creating, implementing, and supporting new product features and capabilities; improving data processing methods; monitoring and tracking system performance via metrics; managing system access control and security; and systems support including maintenance items such as patching. The Office 365 Subject-Matter Expert will be responsible for managing all security aspects of Office 365 for a medium-sized Federal Agency. The Office 365 SME will be a part of a dedicated team of engineers for assistance, troubleshooting, and collaboration, though must be able to perform independently with minimal guidance remotely up to 3 times per week.
- Must have a TS to be considered
- Bachelor degree and minimum 7 years related experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of security aspects to Office 365 including ATP
- Demonstrated experience managing security aspects of Office 365
- At least 7 years of Cybersecurity experience
- At least 5 years of directly-applicable Security platform management
- Must have at least one high level certification such as: RHCA, RHCE, CISSP, CASP, CEH, GCIH, CCSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP/CCNP Sec, or ECSP
- Demonstrated experience with configuration build support and documentation
- Microsoft certification highly desirable
- Knowledge and/or experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), AZURE, VMware and/or other virtualization platforms
- Linux experience considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex problems, evaluate options and identify viable solutions
- Scripting experience
- Experience with security standards, processes and tools
- Python experience highly desirable
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.