The National Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an anticipated opening for a Site Lead to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located at Vandenberg AFB, CA. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and is contingent upon program award.
- Leads a team that provides mission critical support to Ratchet Launch
- Manages all staffing and technical execution of program activities at the assigned customer site and associated tail sites
- Acts as the primary program representative at the site; collaborates with site government and military POCs
- Ensures the availability of launch communications systems and equipment by managing all aspects of comprehensive and proactive Tier 2 HW maintenance
- Ensure team performs all launch communications activities flawlessly and with customer focus
- Coordinates with other maintenance, operations and engineering contract leaders as required
- Ensures compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements
- Works closely with Ratchet Launch PMO
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Proven leadership experience with constructive, collaborative approach
- Proven experience with one or more of the following program management disciplines:
- Project management
- Financial management of complex government contracts
- Contracts and/or subcontracts management
- Enterprise management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively with other leaders
- Preferred Qualifications
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- PMP or other project/program management certifications
- Launch program experience
- Proposal development
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.