Leidos has a career opportunity for a Webmaster/Sharepoint SME in Honolulu, HI, maintaining functionality, appearance and accuracy of unclassified and classified websites and support to a SharePoint farm on JWICS. Position is in support of PACAF A2 at PACAF Headquarters, JBPHH. This individual works with the PACAF A2 Staff and ISR team to maintain functionality of the sites and to reflect the most current messaging to support the mission. This is an exciting opportunity to support our nation’s Air Force Headquarters of the Pacific.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining websites on unclassified as well classified networks
- Serving as the A2 webmaster, design websites and be responsible for maintaining a SharePoint Farm on JWICS
- Provide SharePoint Development
- The candidate will maintain functionality, appearance and accuracy of websites
- In partnership with the Knowledge Manager and the A2 leadership team, the candidate will keep web/collaboration services up-to-date on all enclaves
- The candidate will maintain and implement changes and updates to reflect the most current messaging
- The candidate will work with PACAF/A2 staff and the ISR team of teams to maintain content integrity on websites, as well as conduct random audits of site content
- BA/BS degree with 6+ years of related experience OR AA/AS degree with 8+ years of related experience OR High School Diploma with 10+ years of related experience
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and management skills
- Be familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Hard-working, motivated, deadline-driven individual
- SharePoint Certification or newer Office 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification
- HTML5, CSS3, and W3C coding practices highly desirable
- Advanced skills navigating Photoshop and saving images for the web highly desirable
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile first and future-friendly design desirable.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.