Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Program Manager (PM). The PM will lead the Hawaii Network Services – Operations (HNS-Ops) program located at Pearl Harbor, HI. HNS-OPS provides inter/intra-base telecommunications services for the Department of Defense (DoD) in Hawaii and the Pacific. The program provides end-to-end voice, video, and data transmission for the backbone and DoD facilities.
- Leads, directs, reviews and oversees all aspects of the HNS-OPS execution and manages the execution of operational activities
- Provide day-to-day management of contractor staff
- Plan, organize, secure and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of HNS-OPS goals and objectives
- Coordinate subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Meet all technical, performance, financial, and contractual requirements of the program
- Identify and manage issues, risks, dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders and key partners to de-conflict efforts and accomplish program goals in which we are dependent on them completing tasks
- Status reporting to the task order manager and customer
- Some travel may be required (5%)
- Experience working in or managing 24x7x375 sustainment and operations
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) recent/current years’ experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this program
- Proven ability to make decisions and escalate when needed
- Self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Strong written and verbal communications, team building, collaboration and briefing skills
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance - Top Secret or TS/SCI eligible preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Master's degree in a relevant IT engineering discipline
- ITIL certification
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.