Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Enterprise Data (ED) Service Delivery Manager (SDM). Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
The Enterprise Data (ED) Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will orchestrate, plan, report, and perform technical activities to execute DoD Information Network (DODIN) enterprise data management tasks. The ED SDM will report to the task order program manager and lead/manage a mid-sized team of analysts and engineers. The team is responsible for configuration management, providing and maintaining an integrated data architecture environment, development of automation for data collection and self-service reporting, data oriented deliverable generation, and reporting across the program enterprise.
- Lead, direct and oversee all aspects of enterprise data management
- Prepare technical implementation plans to provide integrated data solutions and automation including but not limited to; action plans, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, the automation and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and business customers to accomplish business goals
- Strong organizational skills to actively monitor, track, analyze, report, develop and provide briefings
- Deliver best practice/experience-based process documentation guidance and assistance
- Coordinate with other contractor and customer entities to prioritize tasks and ensure optimum dissemination of information
- Perform subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions
- Identification and management of issues, risks, dependencies
- Creating, documenting, and executing action plans
- Work with the customer and external stakeholders to accomplish program goals
- Manages aspects of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Monitor, adjusts and reports on operations performance, budget and schedule
- Some travel may be required (5%)
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in data collection, data management, configuration management, CDRL development and delivery
- Familiarity with IT networks and databases
- Ability to make decisions and escalate when needed
- Self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Strong written and verbal communications, team building and collaboration skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Master's degree in a relevant IT engineering discipline
- ITIL certification
- Big Data and Data Warehouse experience
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.